Most reunion planners offer a comprehensive set of class reunion planning services including, but not limited to:
- Locating high school alumni
- Paying all upfront reunion costs
- Organizing all class reunion events
- Preparing class reunion invitations/registrations
- Coordinating the alumni reservations and payments
- Providing music & photography
- Contacting the local media announcing your class reunion
- Staffing the main reunion event
- Credit card processing
- Hish School Reunion Memory Books
- And More!
You Take All The Credit
Reunion planners take the hassle out of planning a class reunion, while allowing the reunion committee to take the credit and have fun.
Locating Your Classmates
Professional reunion planners know how to find your classmates, often the most difficult task of planning a high school reunion.
Single Point Of Contact
Using a professional reunion planner provides one place of contact for consistent and up-to-date information for your reunion.
Event Planning Expertise
Reunion planners have strong contacts with hotels and banquet facilities, caterers, DJ’s, and more.
You Are Always In Charge
Best of all, the class reunion committee still maintains all the decision making power while working with a professional reunion planner.
Tips On Choosing A Reunion Planner
Click here to learn how to choose a class reunion planner.